To my classmates, we have completed our final core class together and should be proud! Our journey has reached one milestone because of our commitment and hard work. Please continue to carry your perseverance with you as you begin your specializations. I sincerely wish the best for each of you as you pursue your degree. Thank you for helping me to learn and grow on my own journey. I am grateful.
Allison,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your willingness to share stories with us throughout this class. They helped to show your humanness as you work through situations. Your business background will serve you well. It was evident as you shared ideas in discussion and on your blog. I wish you well as you continue to completion your journey in early childhood education!
Allison,
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed working with you in this class. I plan to stay in contact in the future. Again, thank you for contributing to my blog.
Allsion,
ReplyDeleteI want to wish you the best in continuing your journey. I see where you are making a career change from business to early childhood education. I hope you have much joy in your new career and that it brings much joy to you as I have expereienced. I have learned alot during these past few weeks even though they have went by quickly. Again, I wish you the best.
Allison,
ReplyDeleteI think we started this journey together and we will continue together I hope. I want to say I have enjoyed reading your blogs as well as discussion. This class has been hard for me, but just getting know you through this class seem I know you personally. Thank you for allowing me to read you blogs and hope you much success in the next class.