It is time to
finally say thank you. Our journey is at an end.
To my colleagues, thank you for
being inspiring early childhood educators.
Your passion, knowledge, caring, and commitment are markers for my own continuous
improvement.
To Dr. Teri, thank you for your exceptional
teaching. I smiled at your light
heartedness, and craved your feedback for it was insightful and challenging. I am so very glad that I was one of your
students, and was able to benefit from your stellar instruction.
My future work will be guided by a sustaining goal to be an
advocate for play for children. Another
long-term goal is to stay abreast of current research in the field of early childhood
education.
As I look back upon
this degree program, three things stand out as having made an impact on me.
First, as an early
childhood educator, I am obligated to be an advocate for children.
Next, the promise of
childhood makes it a unique time in our life cycle which should be cherished
and safeguarded.
Last, early childhood
educators put in place the building blocks for a child’s lifelong love of
learning.



What a nice post Allison - your statement that childhood should be cherished and safeguarded includes my views as well. So critical for us adults to understand that.
ReplyDeleteMy best wishes to you!
Carolina
Allison,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for inspiring me every week with your posts. Your passion for the field and advocacy is evident. I wish you much success in your career and please do not hesitate to keep in touch and continue to share your wonderful resources and ideas.
I want to first tell you congratulations!!! I want to wish you the best in your life journey and success within the early childhood field.
ReplyDeleteAllison,
DeleteIt has been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you through blogs and discussion posts! Through your writing I can tell that you have a kind heart and spirit! Your blog post this week is both touching and inspiring! Thank you for all of the information you shared and for the guidance that you provided for me! I wish you all the best as you open your new center next year! Please do accomplish your Capstone Project! Play is so important!
Allison,
ReplyDeleteI have shared numerous times how I think you are taking on an excellent goal. I would love to 'see' early childhood return to play instead of practice and drill for testing purposes. As your new center opens and the next chapter of your career begins I wish you all the best. Thank you for all you have shared with me throughout this course.
Allison,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing a great milestone and good luck on all your future ones. It has been great learning from you and growing with you. The impacts that this program have made on you are great, and I hope you share them with others. Good luck on your next endeavor!
Allison,
ReplyDeleteI just want to say good luck on you future goals. It has been great working and learning from you. I have enjoyed reading your posts and I gained valuable information from it. Dr. Teri provided some great feedback on our papers, posts, and etc. I think she did a great job preparing us for the final paper.